Nearly 60% of the global population uses social media – or 4.74 billion people. Out of these, 1.4 billion use Instagram. So, it’s no wonder businesses are clamoring to get their products and services in front of all these potential customers. Hence, you may consider BuyLikes to raise your brand’s Instagram game.
What’s the point of buying likes? Let’s put it this way: Can likes make your brand stand out when everyone uses the same tools? Yes. That said, it depends on your brand and what you’re trying to achieve. You can get away without using automation tools if you’re a small business or a solopreneur. But if you’re a larger company or looking to scale your operations, automation can be a huge help.
Regarding Instagram, you can use various automation tools to get more likes on your posts. This guide will show you how to do that, including why it makes sense only to buy real likes.
What are Real Likes?
Picture this; you have a post with 100 likes and 20 comments. Of those likes, 60 are from real people genuinely interested in your content. The other 40 are from bots or inactive accounts that don’t count. So even though the number says 100, only 60 likes matter.
This explains the value of real likes. They come from active accounts. These likes can help you achieve your goals on Instagram. Conversely, bot-generated likes can hurt your brand by giving you a false sense of popularity. Plus, Instagram is constantly weeding out fake accounts, so there’s a good chance such likes will disappear at some point.
Typically, a service provider offering real likes will leverage their active accounts network to boost yours. They’ll also use engagement groups – a pool of people who like and comment on each other’s content. This can be a great way to get real likes because the people in these groups are consumers of the shared content. As such, if you’re looking to boost your social credibility or increase your reach, consider buying real likes.
How Do You Buy Real Likes?
You need to focus on quality over quantity when buying likes. A like from a real, active user is worth more than a like from a bot. Similarly, it’s better to have 100 real likes than 10,000 fake ones. With that in mind, the buying process is usually similar or consistent, regardless of your chosen company. Even so, you should be picky about the supplier you select. That said, here’s how the process typically works:
- Package selection – you’ll need to select a package containing the number of likes you want. Some firms charge a monthly rate, while others charge per post.
- Enter your URL – after picking a package, enter the URL of the post or photo you want likes.
- Check out – In this step, the firm provides instructions on how to make the payment. The process is usually pretty straightforward, although it will vary depending on the provider.
- Receive your likes – The last step is to sit back and wait for the provider to deliver your likes automatically. This usually happens quickly, although the time frame may vary depending on the size of your order.
Let’s use a legitimate firm like BuyLikes to help drive the point home. The service allows you to select the number of views you want per post, including delivery speed – how fast or slow you want the order delivered. You must also enter your Instagram username to proceed with the sign-up process.
A delay start function on the site lets you schedule when you want the service to start. This is a nice feature if you want only some of your likes delivered simultaneously. You may also select your target, which is great for marketing purposes.
Picking a Legit Firm
As we’ve pointed out, buying real likes is perfectly fine. However, you must be careful about the firm you’re working with. While exploring your options, bear the following aspects in mind:
- Site Security – ensure the site is secure by checking for an HTTPS URL. This is the standard security protocol for sites handling sensitive information like credit card details.
- Straightforwardness – trustworthy firms are upfront about what they’re offering. They won’t make false claims or try to hide their pricing.
- Customer support – a reputable firm will offer excellent customer support if you encounter issues or have questions.
By following this guide, you can buy genuine and automatic Instagram likes without a hassle. Then, you can kick back and enjoy the upsides of a larger social media following – as your posts take off.