SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission, and all eligible candidates can apply for the post of SSC GD Constable and Rifleman between July and August. The application form for the SSC GD constable will rolled out in online mode only. The candidates have to fill in the correct details and pay the application fee so that their forms are approved.
How to fill out the application form for the SSC GD constable post?
Here is the procedure to fill out the application form. You can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to check out the detailed application process such as, fee, documents to upload, dos and don’ts and more.
If you opt for an online application, you need to know that it has two stages –
You need to complete the registration if you have not registered earlier. Prospects who have done the registration can log in by using their registration number and password.
Documents required for completing registration and application
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Educational and professional certificates
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Scanned copy of a photograph and your signature
- Banking details (required only if you are paying online)
- Filled-in height or chest relaxation certificate (if required)
- Filled-in income and asset certificate (only for EWS students)
How to fill in the form of SSC GD Constable
- First, you need to open the SSC GD official website.
- On the Login section of the homepage, you will be able to see ‘New User? Register Now’ link.
- As soon as you hit enter on it, you will be diverted to a separate page; you will have to fill in your personal details here.
- Click on submit; it will send you an OTP. Verify through OTP and create your account.
- Now, your registration is done. The authorities will send you the login credentials on your email id; use them and log in again.
- At the top of the home page, you will see the ‘Apply’ button; click on it.
- A new page will come up; you need to select the SSC GD constable link.
- The application form will come up. Ensure to read the instructions vigilantly before filling out the form.
- Fill in the details and go through the information twice before submitting the form. Also, double-check if the number and spellings are correctly written.
- Upload the demanded documents as per the specifications provided.
- Pay the fee as per your category via credit or debit card, net banking or BHIM UPI.
- Now, you can submit the form and take a printout of the submitted application form and payment receipt
The entire process is quite straightforward, and anyone can do it if they rightly follow the steps mentioned above. You can also register with BYJU’s Exam Prep to get more information on the SSC GD constable exam, as they can help make your preparations quick and trouble-free.
Stay connected with our education blog & education write for us.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QuerClubs
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QueryPlex
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SarkariXam