If you’re a business looking for a travel management company(TMC), you’ve come to the right place! The top corporate travel management companies can help you manage and optimize your corporate travel activities. They will find the best deal for you, so you don’t have to worry – and you and your employees can focus on what’s important to you.
This article explores and reviews the top corporate travel management companies worldwide.
The top corporate travel management companies
Below are the top corporate travel management companies you can consider for your travel needs.
ITILITE stands out as a premier choice among the top corporate travel management companies. The platform uses automation to simplify booking, policy compliance, and reporting.
The travel management software from ITILITE lets you book flights, hotels, and car rentals and has an extensive list of options. The platform has advanced features that make it possible to save up to 30% of your overall travel expenses.
ITILITE guarantees 100% policy compliance and provides you with real-time travel insight. The most reassuring part is that ITILITE offers 24/7 travel support via phone, chat, and email with a remarkable 10-second response time. In fact, you pay a nominal amount per trip with no hidden charges and an e-wallet to get better deals.
- Unified platform
- Granular policy setup
- Free travel support with a 7-star rating
- Third-party integrations
- Advanced travel information reporting
- Flight re-shop
- Live traveler monitoring
- Virtual Travel consultant
- Carbon offset
TravelPerk is the go-to for all your business travel needs. Whether you are a small or a big business, TravelPerk has the tools you need to get the most out of your travel. They help organizations and travel managers run their business travel from start to finish—from booking to managing to reporting. Their self-service booking features make it easy for employees to find the best deals, and their approval workflows ensure everything runs smoothly.
Some features from TravelPerk include:
- Travel solutions for flights, hotels, and car rentals
- GreenPerk for eco-friendly travel
- Easy expense management
- 24/7 customer support
- Sync with third-party technologies
- Travel risk management solutions
#3 Amex GBT Egencia
Amex GBT Egencia is another top corporate travel management company. Their platform is the backbone of your travel experience, providing unbeatable value and many options. Additionally, they’ve been around for years, so you know you’re in good hands.
At Egencia, they always aim to give you the best options, value, and experience. Founded in 2002, Egencia used to be part of the Expedia Group. But since then, it’s been acquired and is backed by Amex GBT.
Key features include:
- B2B travel tech platform
- Digital-first travel experience
- Compensation provided for canceled or delayed EU flight
- Provides Amex GBT Egencia analytics
- Flight insurance and risk management
- Duty of care
- Large inventory with access to nearly 500,000 hotels and over 475 airlines
#4 SAP Concur
SAP Concur is among the most trusted corporate travel management companies globally. Founded in 1993, SAP acquired it in 2014.
SAP Concur can simplify the travel process, enforce policies, and manage risks. You can manage travel, expenses, and reports all on one application.
Their features include:
- Large inventory of options
- Simplified expense reports
- Banks and credit cards integration
- Digital receipts management
- Effortless expense tracking and reporting for expense reports,
- Add-ons: connected apps like Uber and Airbnb
- VAT recovery: Save 20% on all your business travel expenses.
Formerly Carlson Wagonlit Travel and established in 1872, CWT has been around for over 150 years. They span over 150 countries and are known for organizing business trips and MICE events. They use cutting-edge technology and expertise to ensure their travelers have a top-notch travel experience.
Their tried and true features include:
- User-friendly travel app: Schedule and track your bookings on the go.
- Sustainable and customizable: You can create an eco-friendly travel policy based on sustainable objectives to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Compact platform: Have all your booking information in one place with their intuitive technology.
#6 FCM Travel Solutions
FCM Travel is a corporate travel business owned by Flight Centre Travel Group and one of the top corporate travel management companies. It’s easy to use, reliable, and has advanced AI to help you plan your trip. FCM Travel provides travel management services to more than 90 countries. Their services include flight and hotel bookings, MICE and events, travel management, airport help, insurance, and foreign exchange.
Special features include:
- Advanced technology: Plan your trips from beginning to end with an easy-to-use platform and integrate it with your existing setup.
- Analytics: Get actionable insights into decisions with real-time reports and custom metrics.
- Customer support: FCM helps you care for your employees – be ready to tackle any security or risk issues.
BCD is another global leader in corporate travel management. It has offices across 109 countries. A traditional travel management company, BCD offers travel solutions through an agent and online booking tools depending on the client’s size.
BCD Travel sees itself as a leader among the top corporate travel management companies for the following reasons:
- 3-in-1 travel management software suite to cater to different functions of a company’s needs.
- API integration to meet specific business requirements.
- Shopping and booking capabilities.
- Self-service and fast support.
- Company policy guidance.
TravelBank is a leading corporate travel management company for your corporate expenses and business travel needs. They provide an all-in-one solution to make your travel easier. They began with a mobile solution because they knew that most users were business travelers.
Key features include:
- TravelBank is a one-stop shop for all travel and expense needs.
- The easy-to-use platform supports thousands of corporate and personal cards.
- Complete expense reports faster
- Predict travel expenses
- Earn rewards for making better decisions with the TravelBank rewards program.
Many of the top corporate travel management companies provide travel solutions. But you need reliable business travel management software to help you find the best travel and accommodation options for your employees.
You also need support to accurately enter invoices into expense reports so your employees can get paid immediately. Only the best travel management company can provide real-time solutions that allow you to track all travel-related reimbursements and expenses. That way, your team can save money and keep things on track.
For a comprehensive one-stop shop, look no further than ITILITE. If you run a company that needs access to international flights and accommodations, you will find ITILITE more than adequate.